Voted as one of the Top 10 Innovations by Podiatry Today!
“A four-channel electrotherapy system may be the next advance for relieving various types of pain and increasing circulation.
The VST MyoDynamic Device is indicated for the management of peripheral neuropathy and plantar fasciitis, according to the manufacturer V-Care Health Systems. The company notes that the product increases circulation, eliminates edema, increases range of motion and provides immediate post-surgical stimulation. ” (more…)
- FDA Cleared
- Effective on most Soft Tissue Injuries
- Extremely Comfortable Patient Interface
- Increases Local Blood Circulation by 8x — 10x
- Rehabilitates injured tendons and/or nerve fibers
- Improves treatment outcomes
- Accelerates the healing process
Download the White Paper
The VST MyoDynamic® Device uses a highly unique, customized waveform, achieving maximum comfort during treatment. The waveform alternates the direction of the flow of current between the electrodes thus reducing the accumulation of ions and the resulting irritation. The VST delivers this waveform through high quality state-of-the-art low distortion circuitry. This allows for comfortable recruitment of target tissues at higher current amplitude.
- Pure Alternating Biphasic Zero-Net-Charge Sinusoid Waveform
- The VST generates one of the cleanest high-quality signals of any electrotherapy device on the market today, ensuring both patient comfort and safety. This waveform allows patients to experience a more thorough contraction and increased levels of circulation. It also means patients can undergo longer, more frequent treatments.
- The VST uses a custom micro controller to produce its waveform and control the intensity, which reaches a maximum of 50 milliamps. The application of this advance digital technology produces a unique low distortion waveform that allows for recruitment of the injured muscle(s) without causing pain and tissue irritation to the patient. Therapeutically, this customized waveform appears to overcome the natural inhibitory arc imposed by the body during injury or trauma. It allows deep penetration for significant increase in blood flow derived from unlocking the capillary and lymph systems, resulting in tremendous movement of edema fluid. The removal of edema fluid brings reduction in swelling and pain. The result is a treatment that is both effective and comfortable. The patient is able to continue treatment for a duration of 60 minutes, which is sufficient time for electrochemical and electrophysical changes to occur in the tissues.
- The VST is a 4-channel device. Each channel is isolated, meaning they operate independently of each other. This allows for the treatment of multiple sites at one time or a more comprehensive treatment for one area.